Brian Ross from Crown College in Powell, TN shared this morning
from Romans 8:28 about God's promise that everything is going
o be OK even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Pastor Joe Starr spoke about not just saying
ou love but putting it into action and proving it
from Phillipians 1:6-9
6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
Joe Starr ,newly called Youth Pastor the Eagle Heights, shared out of
Phillipians 1:1-5 on the church members resposbility in the body of Christ
All hands on deck!
- 1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints
- in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
- 2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
- 4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
- 5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Pastor Bob Franseen spoke about Running the Christian race from
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,"